Why MSME Registration Is Necessary?
Recently Government Of India have announced Rs 20 lakh crore package. Indian Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman has took many startup friendly decisions to increase funding for startups but to be eligible to take all the benefits one need to be registered in MSME just like for NISM Exam you need to registered.
MSME being short for Micro,Small And Medium Enterprises is an branch of Government Of India
Benefits of MSME Registration :
- Those who are MSME registered members can get up to Rs 2 crore loan, in CGTMSE (Credit Guarantee Fund Trust For Micro And Small Enterprises). In this scheme lender don’t need to give any security or collateral.
- If lender’s payment delay for more than 45 days then only they get charge for extra interest rate otherwise not.
- MSME registered members also get 1% benefit in interest for bank Overdraft loan.
- MSME Registered members can also apply for concession for electricity bill of their office and factories .
- MSME registered members will get low fees for any application of trademark, pictures or licenses,
- Manufacturers under MSME will get subsidiary and rebute benefits.
New update: As per new rules now both manufacturing and service sector doesn’t have separate criteria and also both applied investment and turnover’s limit will be same. MSME and Udyog aadhaar both need only single registration and can be done online with no government fees.
There are many fake sites which are looting people. So only go to secure site of Government of India for MSME and Udyog aadhaar registration : https://udyamregistration.gov.in/
After reaching to the above website of Government of India fill all your business related information like your proprietor, partners and directors information and their aadhaar card number. OTP will be sent after filling aadhaar card detail.
After confirming OTP you need to fill all the necessary details like Companies Owner’s name and it’s social category, firm company’s name, pan card number of company, date of commencement of company , location of plant, office address and it’s state , bank account number, NIC (National Industrial Classification) code.
NIC Code is very important for both UdyogAadhaar and Company registration. Just keep all the documents handy while registration to avoid inconvenience.
Fill all the given information mentioned in the above website and then you need to submit it and then your MSME Registration will get complete and then you will get Registration certificate. You can download your registration MSME certificate. After getting MSME Certificate you are eligible to apply for MSME loan.
Anything I Missed?
And now I’d like to hear from you:
Or maybe you have a question.
Either way, let me know by leaving a comment below right now.