When we speak about trading and stock market, Aastha Trade is a name we cannot omit out. That is the kind of niche Aastha Trade has carved out for itself and today, is one of the top discount brokers in India.
Aastha Trade provides brokerage services through its online trading website and 1800 offices which includes branches & franchises in over 550 cities across India.
Aastha Trade has seen incredible growth over last 10+ years though it’s very successful online trading platform and the chain of franchises located in almost every part of India. Aastha Trade also has international presence in the UAE and Oman.
It is one big brokerage firm which has the third largest claim over the customer base. From opening trading and demat accounts to managing client’s portfolios, Aastha Trade has all under one roof.
Aastha Trade offers its services to all kinds of customers including individual investors and traders, corporate, institutional and NRI’s. As of Dec 2014, Aastha Trade has over 13 lakh customers.
Aastha Trade offers trade execution facilities for equity cash and derivatives segments on BSE and NSE, commodities trading facilities on MCX and NCDEX. Aastha Trade also offer depository services (demat account) and option to invest in mutual funds and IPOs.
Aastha Trade Review
Here, we further discuss on the big wide range of services that the firm has to offer.
|Active Clients||2 lakhs|
|Official website link||Aastha Trade|
|Registered Head Office Address||Mumbai – Maharstra|
|Account Opening Charge||Opening ₹200|
|Annual Maintenance Charge||₹300|
|Equity Delivery Brokerage||0.5% on turnover per order|
|Equity & Future Intraday Brokerage||0.1% on turnover per order|
|Allow Mutual Fund Investment ?||Yes|
|NRI Investing and trading||Yes|
|Contact Number||022-6115 0000|
Services offered by Aastha Trade include trading in equity, F&O and Commodity and investment in IPO’s, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Bonds and NCD’s. Company also provide Aastha Trade Demat Account and registered as a depository participant with NSD and CDS.
Let us begin by having a look at the service it offers for the new people in the market. The first timers in the field of stocks can learn their basics from the ‘New to Market’ zone.
Aastha Trade have the finest investment portal for India stock market. The well designed website provides wide range on investment options, share market news, research reports, stock quotes, fundamental and statistical info across equity, mutual funds, IPOs and much more.
There is a very novel concept introduced by Aastha Trade here with cheapest brokerage in India. They have a whole lot of online as well as offline trainings for the beginners which they can undertake.
There are workshops and seminars for the keen learners, from where they can take their initial steps to becoming a professional at investing.
There are personal trading programs which address the very basics of trading and help the new lot understand things with a strong grip. It is essential to mention that these are free workshops for which one can register online, most of them a month long.
Needless to say that the share market jargon and other technical terms related to it are greatly simplified for the newer people to understand better.
Coming to the next service; the one why everyone comes here for: trading and opening demat accounts. These are some services that all brokerage firms give to their clients.
What sets Aastha Trade apart is the promptness in the way all this is achieved. They also have an online chat facility with the help of which the newcomers can have their queries addressed. They have a toll free number which allows users to speak to their executive directly for their concerns.
Active traders are also welcomed with a lot of things onboard for them. More often than not, traders find themselves at a point where high risks promise them heavy returns. However, advisors at Sharekhan advise traders to be a bit vigilant while they take these risks.
The prospects of achieving greater gains or returns can be extremely lucrative and this is the stage where traders are most likely to commit bloopers.
With the cheapest brokerage in India, Aastha Trade comes to its traders with all the solutions under one roof. Constant market updates and most recent research material is all made vailable for the clients by the firm.
Aastha Trade MOBILE APP
‘Aastha Trade’ platform offers trading facility though mobile application. Mobile apps are available for popular iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android and other phones.
- Navigate easily across the app with user friendly design
- Stay updated with global and domestic market info
- Save the effort of typing user id and password again & again by perpetual login feature
- Trade, view charts & detailed quote, add to marketwatch & virtual portfolio directly from scrip search page
- Introduction to powerful multi exchange streaming marketwatch with enhanced details about scrips and contracts.
FEATURES FOR TRADERS
- Trade smart with enhanced live charts (Line, Candlestick, Bar, Area)
- Trade in advanced orders (Bracket Order) and track the orders in enhanced report section
- Extensive and in–depth analysis using advanced charts and studies like Candle Stick, Retracement Line, Bollinger Band, RSI, Moving Average etc
- Search for your favourite stock easily with Advanced Future & Option search
FEATURES FOR INVESTORS
- Track your investments with newly introduced portfolio
- Enhanced global markets to keep you update about market news around the world
- Stay informed with the latest market news & updates
- Get access to domestic market news, top gainer, top loser, top traded volume, top traded turnover, 52 week high, 52 week low
Aastha Trade Margin
Aastha Trade also offers ‘Aastha Trade Margin’, one of the most popular trading terminals, for retail investors. The Aastha Trade Margin is quite similar to Broker Terminal and allows frequent traders to place and execute their orders at a high speed. It also provides live data and other tools on the same screen to help the users with their trades.
What makes Aastha Margin the most popular for trading ?
Fast and Reliable feeds
- Time is Money! Irregular market data leads to losses. Always stay updated with the stock quote changes as they happen at the Exchange.
Access to Research calls
- It is always good to have Guidance! Get access to all the trading calls from Aastha Trade Research desk ranging from day to years and Fundamental to Technical
Multiple Exchange Platform
- Multitasking is an advantage! A single platform for multiple exchange BSE & NSE (Cash & F&O), Currency
Best in class Charting
- Stay glued to Charts! See information as you would like to see. It is all about spotting trends & trading opportunities using Advance tools and Studies in TradeTiger
- Act on opportunities immediately! Make quick & smart trade decisions at a click of button with advance tools like Live Market Scanner, HeatMap and much more
- Trade with discipline! Minimize risks and maximize your returns with one of a kind advance orders like Bracket order , Big Trade , Trailing stop loss etc
- Experience the most user friendly platform! Play around and personalize the srceen as you like. 5 languages, 4 themes, customizable layouts, shortcuts and much more
Free Online Training
- Learn & Grow with us! Attend free online classrooms and explore what all amazing things TradeTiger can do for you
Online Support Desk
- It happens. We too get stuck at times! Our dedicated online support desk is always there with you throughout market hours to help you out
Suggestions on ‘Must do’ trades and strategies to trade better are also furnished to the traders. The traders can look for all the important information on their phones itself as the services are available on all the platforms namely the phone, web and the desktop.
However, one can also call and place the order if one wants to. The on-call facility is also available for the Aastha Trade customers.
Besides the Equity, Aastha Trade trading module also includes Mutual funds and SIPs. This basically goes on to show the wide variety of investors and traders that can come to Sharekhan for their business.
PatternFinder is a tool that analyzes stocks and indices, extracts profitable opportunities and delivers the information to you need to make the most of it
BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Scans stocks in all supported markets every night, based on standards of Technical Analysis
- Throws up charts, patterns and forecasts prices
- Delivers this information, via SMS and email alerts, before the market opens the next day
SO HOW DOES THAT HELP ME
- Saves you a lot of time and effort as PatternFinder does all the analysis
- Equips you with critical pattern recognition information and trading ideas
- Delivers profitable trading opportunities
AWESOME. WHAT DO I DO
- Just log into your Aastha Trade account
- Click on the ‘PatternFinder’ link to subscribe for all the updates and alerts
- Intimation will be sent to you via email/SMS confirming your subscription.
Aastha Trade offers varity of accounts to suite customer requirement. These accounts include Aastha First Step Account, Aastha Trade Account, Aastha Trade Margin Account and Portfolio Mgmt Services (PMS) though Aastha Trade Platinum Circle Account.
Aastha Trade has its own research teams which regularly publishes investment advice, stock tips, quarterly company result analysis and news alerts to its customer though email, SMS.
Aastha Trade has an excellent knowledge center on its website to help stock and commodity market investors of all kind. It also offers free online and classroom seminars / workshops to investors. Each Aastha Trade Margin Accounts comes with online and in-person help from Aastha Trade representative.
Aastha Trade Brokerage Charges 2021:
Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750 (Classic Account), Rs 1000 (Trade Tiger Account)- charges fully adjusted against first 6 months brokerage.
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Nil
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Included in trading account opening charges
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 400 (Free for 1st year with trading account.)
Aastha Trade Brokerages Charges:
- Intra-day Trades: 0.1% on the buy side and 0.1% on the sell side.
- Delivery Based Trades: 0.5% or 10 paise per share or Rs 16/- per scrip whichever is higher.
- F&O Trades: 0.1% on the first leg and 0.02% on the second leg if squared off on the same day and 0.1% if squared off on any other day.
- Options Trades: Rs 100/- per contract or 2.5% on the premium (which ever is higher).
Aastha Trade Minimum Brokerage Fee:
- For Intra-day Trades: Aastha Trade charges minimum brokerage of 5 paise per share. This means that while doing intraday trading if the share price you trade in is Rs 50/- or less, a minimum brokerage of 5 paise per share will be charged.
- For Delivery Based Trades: Aastha Trade charges minimum brokerage fee of 10 paise per share. This means; for delivery based trades minmum brokerage of 10 paise per share is charged when the share price is Rs 20/- or less.
- Minimum DP charges: DP charges of Rs 16/- per scrip is charged when the total traded value is Rs 3200/- or less in case of sell transaction.
Aastha Trade Post Paid Plans
Aastha Trade offers following post paid plans. To get the offer customer has to deposit the margin money with Aastha Trade based the plan they choose. The brokerage reduces as the margin money is high.
|Margin Scheme||Cash Leg 1||Cash Leg 2||Delivery||Future Leg 1||Future Leg 2 same day||Future next day||Option|
|25 K||0.1||0.1||0.5||0.1||0.02||0.1||Higher of 2.5% of premium or Rs 100|
|30 K||0.1||0||0.5||0.1||0||0.1||Higher of 2.5% of premium or Rs 100|
|40 K||0.09||0||0.45||0.09||0||0.09||Higher of 2.25% of premium or Rs 95|
|50 K||0.07||0||0.4||0.07||0||0.07||Higher of 1.5% of premium or Rs 80|
|1 Lakh||0.05||0||0.25||0.05||0||0.05||Higher of 1% of premium or Rs 70|
|3 Lakh||0.04||0||0.2||0.04||0||0.04||Higher of 1% of premium or Rs 50|
|5lakhs||0.03||0||0.18||0.03||0||0.03||Higher of 0.75% of premium or Rs 40|
|10 Lakhs||0.02||0||0.15||0.02||0||0.02||Higher of 0.60% of premium or Rs 30|
|20 Lakhs||0.015||0||0.1||0.015||0||0.015||Higher of 0.55% of premium or Rs 25|
Aastha Trade Pre Paid Plans
Aastha Trade offers following pre paid plans. The plans are available for 6 month and 1 year as shown below:
|Amount (Rs)||Period||Cash Leg 1||Cash Leg 2||Delivery||Future Leg 1||Future Leg 2 same day||Future next day||Option||Intraday transaction||Delivery transaction|
|Default||0.1||0.1||0.5||0.1||0.02||0.1||Higher of 2.5% of premium or Rs 100|
|750||6 months||0.1||0||0.5||0.1||0||0.1||Higher of 2.5% of premium or Rs 100||7,50,000||1,50,000|
|1000||6 months||0.09||0||0.45||0.09||0||0.09||Higher of 2.25% of premium or Rs 95||11,11,111||2,22,222|
|2000||Annual||0.07||0||0.4||0.07||0||0.07||Higher of 1.5% of premium or Rs 80||28,57,143||5,00,000|
|6000||Annual||0.05||0||0.25||0.05||0||0.05||Higher of 1% of premium or Rs 70||1,20,00,000||24,00,000|
|18000||Annual||0.04||0||0.2||0.04||0||0.04||Higher of 1% of premium or Rs 50||4,50,00,000||90,00,000|
|30000||Annual||0.03||0||0.18||0.03||0||0.03||Higher of 0.75% of premium or Rs 40||10,00,00,000||1,66,66,667|
|60000||Annual||0.02||0||0.15||0.02||0||0.02||Higher of 0.50% of premium or Rs 30||30,00,00,000||4,00,00,000|
|100000||Annual||0.015||0||0.1||0.015||0||0.015||Higher of 0.55% of premium or Rs 25||66,66,66,667||10,00,00,000|
|200000||Annual||0.005||0.005||0.08||0.005||0.005||0.005||Flat Rs 10||2,00,00,00,000||25,00,00,000|
- Classic account: Allow investor to buy and sell stocks online along with the following features like multiple watch lists, Integrated Banking, demat and digital contracts, Real-time portfolio tracking with price alerts and Instant credit & transfer.
- Online trading account for investing in Equities and Derivatives
- Free trading through Phone (Dial-n-Trade)
- Two dedicated numbers for placing your orders with your cellphone or landline.
- Automtic funds tranfer with phone banking (for Citibank and HDFC bank customers)
- Simple and Secure Interactive Voice Response based system for authentication
- get the trusted, professional advice of our telebrokers
- After hours order placement facility between 8.00 am and 9.30 am
- Integration of: Online trading + Bank + Demat account
- Instant cash transfer facility against purchase & sale of shares
- IPO investments
- Instant order and trade confirmations by e-mail
- Single screen interface for cash and derivatives
- Aastha Trade Margin account: This is a net based executable application for active traders who trade frequently during the day’s trading session. Following are few popular features of Trade Tiger account.
- A single platform for multiple exchange BSE & NSE (Cash & F&O), MCX, NCDEX
- Multiple Market Watch available on Single Screen
- Hot keys similar to a traditional broker terminal
- Tie-up with 12 banks for online transfer of funds
- Different tools available to gauge market such as Tick Query, Ticker, Market Summary, Action Watch, Option Premium Calculator, Span Calculator
- Graph Studies are available including Average, Band- Bollinger, Know SureThing, MACD, RSI, etc.